Thursday is Training Day
On Thursday, we have four great full day Training sessions planned. We have lined up a group of incredible trainers who are going to donate their time to lead full day, in depth training sessions. Each session is $40, and is additional to the price of the camp.
View all of the individual trainings:
- Drupal Development Best Practice Workflows on Pantheon
- Introduction to Drupal 8
- Theming Drupal 8
- What Am I Getting Myself Into? A Drupal Crash Course for Non-developers
Friday and Saturday Session Schedule
The MidCamp session team has been hard at work placing all of our selected sessions in the perfect place. Checkout the Friday and Saturday session schedules!
At MidCamp 2016, the Sprint room was always abuzz with activity. There was so much activity on those who work on the Frontend of Drupal, and a concentrated effort to get Drupal Commerce to it's first Release candidate.
If you want to sprint, stop by these rooms any of the days. If you are interested in mentoring, or leading sprints, please contact [email protected]. We ask if you are coming on Thursday and Sunday that you get a free ticket so we can make sure to get enough food and coffee.
- Thursday sprints will take place in Room 220, with room for 80 people
- Sprinting during sessions Friday and Saturday will take place in Room 120AB, starting after the keynote
- Sunday sprints will take place in Room 314A and 314B, with room for 60 people in each room
Thanks for reading this far! We hope to see you at the camp!