MidCamp 2017 will be March 30th through April 2nd, 2017 at:
Student Center - Lincoln Park Campus
2250 N. Sheffield Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60614-3673
Check out our in-depth photo walkthrough of the building.
We are committed to making MidCamp accessible for everyone who attends. Please contact us with any specific accessibility concerns. Here are a few of the features of the venue and camp:
- Mother’s room on the first floor of the venue.
- Wellness/Quiet room
- Accessible bathrooms available on the second floor.
- Two Elevators leading directly to conference enterance
- Brailled room signs (hallway signs do not have braille)
- Walking lanes
- Accessible by Public Transportation. Closest Red/Brown/Purple line stop is Fullerton
- Organizers are leaders in the Drupal community for putting on Human centered events.
All floors are wheelchair accessible with elevators available on the north end of the building. The entrances to each room have clear signage with braille.
All sessions take place on the third floor. The two staircases in the middle of the building only grant access to the second level. Staircases to all three levels are available on the east and west ends of the building.
Bathrooms are available on the east and west ends of second and third floor. They are on the east end of the first floor. The only accessible bathrooms are on the east end of of the second floor (to the left when exiting the elevators).
Getting to the venue
DePaul University Student Center is located at 2250 N Sheffield. The entrance to the building is on the south west corner of Belden and Sheffield. The closest parking lot available at 2331 N Sheffield Ave.
The closest CTA Train stop is Fullerton which is one block north and 200 feet east of the student center. The Fullerton stop is elevated and the Red, Purple, and Brown lines make stops there. The station is wheelchair accessible. The student center is also close to bus lines #74(Fullerton, 2 blocks), #8 (Halstead, 0.4 miles) #73 (Armitage, 0.5 miles)
Where are all the sessions and events?
The majority of sessions and events will be on the third floor.
- 312 - Introduction to Drupal 8
- 313 - What Am I Getting Myself Into? A Drupal Crash Course for Non-developers
- 324 - Theming Drupal 8
- 325 - Drupal Development Best Practice Workflows on Pantheon
220 (through the cafeteria)
Friday and Saturday Sessions
314A, 314B, 324, and 325
Friday and Saturday Sprints
314A and 314B