NOTE: This training will meet from 9am - 3pm Thursday!!
Are you responsible for project management, content, or vendor selection and preparing to work with Drupal? This one-day training delivers all of the tools you need to get started. Delivered by an Acquia Certified Drupal Developer, this training will answer the questions you didn’t even know to ask!
Targeted to the non-developer, this training is perfect for individuals that need to get up and running in Drupal - fast! Attendees will benefit from a unique perspective at the intersection of Drupal expertise and marketing, that only Margaret can deliver as a former marketing executive and author of the Drupal 8 Acquia curricula. Individuals that are brand new to Drupal will walk away with the confidence to work within the Drupal framework and community.
This course is perfect for the non-technical site user looking to learn:
- Drupal Terminology
- The pillars of Drupal core functionality explained
- How to extend, manage, and get the most out of your drupal site
- Considerations to raise for your development team
- How to easily set up a “sandbox” for free, to experiment with Drupal
- How to QA a site before accepting delivery
Attendees will benefit from the practical, hands-on knowledge provided during this training including:
- The ability to vet Drupal vendors and developers, for those attendees that are in the selection process
- A fully functional sandbox environment for trying out your new Drupal skills and experimenting with modules you may want to utilize on your site
- What to look for when accepting delivery of a new Drupal site for your company and what questions you should be asking your development team
- Answers to all of your Drupal related questions, and the ability to start adding content to your site right away
- Practical knowledge for working in the Drupal environment as a project manager, content editor or marketer
For more information about Drupal Technical Training, please visit http://www.promettraining.com